We are continuously monitoring state, local, and national guidance on COVID-19. Our guests’ and employees’ well-being is a top priority.
Updated Nov 06, 2022
- Face coverings, which cover the nose and mouth, are required by the CDC on all forms of public transportation, including planes and ride-shares. Almost every person traveling through San Jose del Cabo airport must wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- Face coverings are required on shared and private vehicles. This should completely cover your face and mouth; please continue to cover coughs and sneezes in the elbow when masked up since masks are not 100% effective.
- No eating on board. Stops will be made for mask relief or other relief breaks as requested.
- Reduced capacity/ vehicle to promote physical distancing. The front seat next to the driver is currently not available to guests.
- Hand hygiene – Please wash your hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer as needed. Hand sanitizing stations are at the airports and in vehicles.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures – A commitment to clean has been made, and strict cleaning procedures are in place, including disinfection of high touch points after each trip.
- SDS drivers complete a health screening each day before starting work.