- You can cancel online with your reservation number and email address. Click here to cancel
- NO-SHOW will be charged in full fare amount.
MISSED FLIGHT POLICY:
Status Driving Services LLC will reschedule or reimburse your trip in the event of delays causing missed flights that are the result of inclement weather or any other conditions outside of your control. Availability for rescheduling may be limited for last-minute changes.
We encourage guests to plan accordingly and/or purchase travel insurance to cover the potential for missed flights and resulting expenses.
We ask that you postpone travel if you or any of your travel companions:
- Are sick or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have suspected or have been diagnosed COVID-19 even when asymptomatic.
- Have been around someone with suspected or diagnosed COVID-19 in the past 14 days even asymptomatic.
For more information on travel, please see the CDC recommendations at www.cdc.gov
LATE/EARLY HOUR BOOKING FEE:
Reservations made with a pick-up time between 10 pm – 4 am are subject to a fee.
Reservations for all charter vehicles may be subject to wait time charges due to delays and circumstances that are outside our control.
Wait time will be charged at $65.00 per hour per vehicle.
LOCAL HEALTH ORDERS:
Before traveling, please review local and state health orders and guidance.
Pets are not permitted on shuttles.
Children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older. Unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age are not permitted.
Each guest is allowed two (2) items of baggage plus one (1) small personal items such as a purse or laptop.
STATUS DRIVING SERVICES LLC cannot hold luggage or accept unattended luggage.
We accept all Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank of America, etc…) and Paypal.
Your reservation will be charged in full to your credit card upon receipt.
The name that will appear on your bank statements is: “Status Driving Services LLC“
Rates are shown in US dollars.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
Status Driving Services LLC will not assume liability for any claims, costs, or expenses arising from injury to the client or third parties, accident, loss of life, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration be it mental or physical resulting from the following:
- Acts or omissions caused by any party and its employees other than Status Driving Services LLC.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other circumstance beyond the direct control of Status Driving Services LLC.
- The client´s failure to obtain the required travel documentation including but not limited to, passport, visas, and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- The client´s failure to comply with travel instructions including, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- Changes to or cancellation of the travel services offered for any reason. Status Driving Services LLC reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion but will attempt to substitute the canceled service with comparable ones. If a reservation must completely be canceled, Status Driving Services LLC liability will be limited to a refund of money paid to Status Driving Services LLC.